Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Late Night TV Hosts

Everybody talks about all these late night TV hosts like they aren't awful. Well, they are. All of them for the past twenty-plus years were and are terrible, except one. The one exception gets very little notice and is laugh out loud funny, and if I were an insomniac or a maniac with a fetish for pantomime horses I would watch him every night. Craig Ferguson is easily the #1 guy in late night. He can make me laugh while the others can't even get me to smile.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. He seems to be completely at ease with himself and simply doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks, like he's in on the joke. I imagine his inner dialogue for every show sounds something like, "They actually *PAY ME TO DO THIS!?!"

    He's just a great big kid, who seems to genuinely enjoy what he's doing. And he's not malicious, either. The other guys spend so much time running others down, it becomes embarrassing. Not so, Craig. He keeps it light and goofy. Just the way I like it.

    ReplyDelete