Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reviews Matter

Thanks to some recent reviewers of my books:

Vernon Petersen, on Royal Flush (Banyon Mysteries #3)

 I really enjoyed the humor used in this book. It was silly, corny, and at the same time very creative. I actually read certain lines to my wife 'cause they were too good to keep to myself...

J. Buckley, on Red the Riot Act (Red Menace #3)

With each book in this series, Mullaney seems to sharpen his portrayal of the main characters, while simultaneously teasing us with just enough back story to keep us wondering... There's also plenty of the trademark humor and satire...

 Uncle Fud, on Drowning in Red Ink (Red Menace #2)

[Drowning in Red Ink is] a high-velocity, slam-bang, all-out, full-throttle action adventure with enough superhero derring-do to satisfy the most demanding adrenaline junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment